PUMPKIN SPICE KEEPS ME NICE - new pattern release 2024

 

 
 
Dear Stitching Friends, 
 
 
I am still in the middle of releasing my new seasonal patterns, I have so many!:-)  I have designed this lovely one called 'Pumpkin Spice Keeps Me Nice' to grow my collection of ornaments I display for autumn and my dear friend, Zsuzsa has stitched the model.  It is designed for DMC but feel free to use your favoruite brand, I encourage you to do so! I love so much admiring all the colour and thread choices of my dear customers.   The pattern is available here: SHOP
 
Zsuzsa has been model stitching for me for many years.  Sometimes when there are too many to stitch, I have more model stitchers to work with.   She is very kind and it is a pleasure to work with.   I can stitch now only on 32 count, but her eyesight is better, so she can stitch them on 40 count, too.    Since the era of project bags had hit my country, I use zillion of project bags, there is not two the same in my stash.  I fill the project bags for her with the new designs to stitch, maybe I will make a Reels video about it one day.   Designing is so much fun:-) 

I hope you are having a good time, for some reason I feel like it is Friday while it is still not, maybe I am just longing for the weekend before the school starts! 

Lovely stitchings, my dear!
Hugs, 
Maja



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

New patterns

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN