FREE PATTERN FOR THE FALL - 'HAPPY PUMPKINS'

 


 

 

Dear Stitching Friends, 

 

I have so many new designs for this autumn to share.   I hope to finish releasing them next week and post a #flosstube video about the autumn/Halloween themed designs of The Snowflower Diaries this year.   

I cannot honestly say I missed my stitching business that much last year and this year, meeting my Husband, and the journey of our love and magical marriage made me so full that I truly didn't even notice the time had passed! Now that we are settled and enjoy our crafts together - he is a drum making master, - I have found great joy again in designing, stitching and sewing and he is all for it. He is truly the sweetest man. 

Today I have released a small free pattern for the season. 

If you go to my LINKTREE page here: CLICK you can find the google drive you can download this free pattern among with other free patterns of mine. 


 Today is a very hot summer day here, school is a week away, so today program here is to buy all the school supplies for my kids.  They are not too enthusiastic about going to school again:-)))  

I am blessed I can work from home in home office, it is so peaceful, we live in the countryside, all my dreams are coming true, I am so thankful. 

Happy Stitching, darlings!

Maja






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

New patterns

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN