5 DAYS TILL NEEDLEWORK EXPO - THINGS ARE GETTING HOT:-)
I don't know where the time went... it is now only 5 days to go and I am getting super nervous and excited at the same time!
To this day we had to get our booth ready for the #needleworkexpo online page, I still have some smaller adjustments to do: to link my brand new shop I set up for the wholesale buyers and upload my stickerpacks! We will have dress reherseals in the next days!
Let's see what I have accomplished in the past days since my last blogpost:
- the new releases are printed, though I had a hard time to estimate how much to print as I have never been to the needleworkexpo and don't know what to expect. The printing was a challenge, I tell you, I had changed the printing company and chose new brand of papers! I also invested in a professional printer to my office, an Epson goddess to print the stickers and information sheets.
- I had bought my first Cricut machine from Spain, ah, it is so dangerous, because I am so addicted to the many features of it, I could spend all day cutting things, not to mention the loads of sticker making videos on TikTok
- I had set up my real vendor booth at home the shops will see through their cameras, I had a clear idea about the look, the colors and atmoshpere. My Dad was here today helping to arrange the background.
- I had made the first flosstube videos for my brand, but I am still afraid to post, it is a big step for me to join the lovely ladies of the flosstube community! :-) I enjoy watching others' flosstube videos more than creating my own! One thing is for sure, I am getting more and more comfortable with the cutting process and movie making, and I hope my voice won't be shaky after a couple videos...:-)
- I brought home the new releases from the framer. The framer is not in a most friendly place in Budapest, so I am not too happy when I have to walk those streets alone, I have a TikTok video if you are interested. Now they are home! The Frida pattern is stitched twice, because a Mexican restaurant will have it on its walls in Budapest, woohooo!:-)))
I am super nervous about my newsletter to the shops, I have made a beautiful one, but oh, my, I was sitting on it for a week to gether my strenth to send it, they will get it tomorrow morning.
In the following days my to-do list is the following:
- finish and print all the packaging stuff, stickers, thank you cards, business cards etc
- arrange the pick-up time with FedEx in advance for the follow-up days of the Expo
- print and cut more stickers and other yummie things I have designed for the stitching community:-))
- be very active on social media and post as many things expo-related as possible
- learn tips from fellow designers who will be vendors at the expo, too
We are looking forward to busy days!
I am happy the rain has also arrived after this dry and hot summer, I feel so much better, I have to tell you working feels much better in the kind sound of the pouring rain at the moment, too!