5 DAYS TILL NEEDLEWORK EXPO - THINGS ARE GETTING HOT:-)

 

Dear Diary, 

I don't know where the time went... it is now only 5 days to go and I am getting super nervous and excited at the same time! 

To this day we had to get our booth ready for the #needleworkexpo online page, I still have some smaller adjustments to do: to link my brand new shop I set up for the wholesale buyers and upload my stickerpacks! We will have dress reherseals in the next days!

Let's see what I have accomplished in the past days since my last blogpost: 

- the new releases are printed, though I had a hard time to estimate how much to print as I have never been to the needleworkexpo and don't know what to expect.    The printing was a challenge, I tell you, I had changed the printing company and chose new brand of papers!  I also invested in a professional printer to my office, an Epson goddess to print the stickers and information sheets. 

- I had bought my first Cricut machine from Spain, ah, it is so dangerous, because I am so addicted to the many features of it, I could spend all day cutting things, not to mention the loads of sticker making videos on TikTok

- I had set up my real vendor booth at home the shops will see through their cameras, I had a clear idea about the look, the colors and atmoshpere.  My Dad was here today helping to arrange the background.

- I had made the first flosstube videos for my brand, but I am still afraid to post, it is a big step for me to join the lovely ladies of the flosstube community! :-) I enjoy watching others' flosstube videos more than creating my own!   One thing is for sure, I am getting more and more comfortable with the cutting process and movie making, and I hope my voice won't be shaky after a couple videos...:-) 

- I brought home the new releases from the framer.  The framer is not in a most friendly place in Budapest, so I am not too happy when I have to walk those streets alone, I have a TikTok video if you are interested.   Now they are home!   The Frida pattern is stitched twice, because a Mexican restaurant will have it on its walls in Budapest, woohooo!:-)))

I am super nervous about my newsletter to the shops, I have made a beautiful one, but oh, my, I was sitting on it for a week to gether my strenth to send it, they will get it tomorrow morning. 

In the following days my to-do list is the following: 

- finish and print all the packaging stuff, stickers, thank you cards, business cards etc

- arrange the pick-up time with FedEx in advance for the follow-up days of the Expo

- print and cut more stickers and other yummie things I have designed for the stitching community:-))

- be very active on social media and post as many things expo-related as possible 

- learn tips from fellow designers who will be vendors at the expo, too

 

We are looking forward to busy days!  

I am happy the rain has also arrived after this dry and hot summer, I feel so much better, I have to tell you working feels much better in the kind sound of the pouring rain at the moment, too!

 

 


The Snowflower Diaries INSTAGRAM 

The Snowflower Diaries TIKTOK 

The Snowflower Diaries FACEBOOK 

The Snowflower Diaries ETSY SHOP

 

 





Comments

  1. I have just found your blog, thanks to an old Flosstube by Sew on Wednesday. I was looking at your 2016 prim calendar that you so graciously provided for free. I cannot find what fabric you stitched the model on….it is a lovely gray shade. I’d love to know the count linen you used also. Would you mind sharing these details? Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved stitching several of your designs over the years and just finally framed my Joyful World calendar in order to enter it into our county fair this week! It is one of my very favorite things I have ever stitched. Please join in on flosstube! My mom and have one we do together and have shared about your designs over the two years we have been flosstubing! We are called Stitch and Stuff and we would love to watch you if you end up publishing ♥️ Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing that Tractorkarvan offers, which makes it the best on the lookout, is the advance segment. Tractorkarvan gives the least loan fee on the lookout, so ranchers generally favor it. Connect with learn more on advances, most recent offers, financing costs, documentation, and so on.

    Tractors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much impressed by this article.
    Thanks for sharing.
    tractor

    ReplyDelete
  5. خزانات مياه فيبر جلاس الخزانات مصنوعة من البوليستر المقوى بألياف الألياف الزجاجية (GRP) والتي تتحمل ضغط شد (700 كجم / سم 2). معتمد من مركز تكنولوجيا البلاستيك التابع لوزارة الصناعة حسب المواصفة الأمريكية (ASTM 638). مركز تكنولوجيا البلاستيك التابع لوزارة الصناعة.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!
    Useful blog. thank you for sharing with us.
    Eicher 380

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!
    Nice post . Thank you for sharing with us.
    mrf tractor tyre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your commitment to providing high-quality and informative content. Go ahead! ❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is not just a blog, it’s creativity. This blog is so nice and looks amazing. It’s so nice I will share this blog with my friends,thanks.
    https://shailybeautytips.com/foundation-under-100/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this one. You are little bit nervous about newsletter to the shops. You made really beautiful one. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail https://zapshutters.co.uk/" for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your site. and i really loved your article. thanks Laneige Lips Sleeping Mask

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chase Away the Chill with Our Winter T-Shirt and Jacket Designs by Smag
    Website : smag.in
    Mail I'd : dm@smag.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is a fantastic source of knowledge and inspiration. Your dedication to delivering valuable content and sharing your insights is truly commendable. I find each post to be engaging and enlightening, making it a pleasure to read. Thank you for consistently enriching our understanding and sparking curiosity. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!New York No-Fault State DivorceNew York Same Sex Divorce Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

  14. Your blog post is creative and quite interesting to read. Thanks for delivering such valuable content.
    Ashok Leyland Boss

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  17. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Regarding situations of reckless driving in Essex County, your site offers priceless insights. I am a devoted legal enthusiast, therefore I value the breadth of your research and the ease with which you explain complicated legal concepts. It is admirable how dedicated you are to educate your viewers. Keep up the good work; anyone navigating Essex County's judicial system will greatly benefit from your knowledge. Essex County reckless driving lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  20. How Successful People Make the Most of Their Business
    Achieving success in the business world is a multifaceted challenge. It entails creating value, making an impact, and finding personal and professional fulfillment. Moreover, successful individuals exhibit distinct traits, diligently cultivate productive habits, and strategically employ effective strategies that set them apart in their pursuit of excellence. In this article, we will explore how successful people make the most of their business, whether they are entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, or professionals in various fields.
    Click here for more...
    https://patterwal.com/2020/08/08/how-successful-people-make-the-most-of-their-business/
    WEBSITE: https://patterwal.com/
    CONTACT US : +919465539435
    MAIL ID's : marketing@patterwal.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Like your unbelievable post. I liked the content. I've been interested in a similar issue, and your advice was really helpful. Thanks for sharing! Tractor tyre

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great read! Easy to understand and very insightful. Looking forward to more content from you!" Bkt Tractor Tyre price

    ReplyDelete
  24. The content of your blog post is extremly useful and full of knowledge. Keep up the great work.
    Tata 4 Wheeler Truck Price

    ReplyDelete
  25. The content of your blog post is extremely useful and full of knowledge. Keep up the great work.
    Tata 4 Wheeler Truck Price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN