Joining the Needlework Expo (Aug 27-29, 2022)


 

 Dear Stitching Friends, 

 

I am happy to tell you, The Snowflower Diaries is going to the Needlework Expo! 

I really hope you will be able to purchase the patterns from your nearest and dearest local needlework stores after the show: you shall receive the official printed patterns faster and with less shipping cost than ordering from abroad.

I have decided to attend last year and I hope I have created cross stitch patterns you will die for:-))) I enjoyed every minute putting together the collection to be released. 

If you would like to know more about the expo click here 

 

I will show sneak peaks and full reveals of the designs during the upcoming weeks, your shops will also receive the specifications.   

 Please, if you see anything you would love to have a copy, contact your shop and ask them to reserve a copy for you.   My booth will be available and welcoming shops during the expo full time:-) 

This way you can have a copy of the patterns way ahead of others in September, because these patterns will not be available for customers in my shops before November 2022. 

If you have any question regarding the expo and The Snowflower Diaries, please feel free to contact me: 

Email address: thesnowflowerdiaries@gmail.com 

 

See you on social media till the expo, I would love to socialize with other Stitchers!

The Snowflower Diaries INSTAGRAM 

The Snowflower Diaries TIKTOK 

The Snowflower Diaries FACEBOOK 

The Snowflower Diaries ETSY SHOP

 

 

 

 


Comments

  1. Hello!!

    Useful blog. Thank you for sharing with us.

    swaraj 724 xm orchard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for join your good blog. It look you spend a lot of time or effort on this blog post. Keep it up. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN