New arrival: meet Persephone:-)

Dear Girls,

Butterflies follow my way this year.

They had appeared in many of my designs, and their black sisters with white dots are flying with my Persephone.  I cannot deny the fact that I am hooked on creating "antique" linens with some coffee and my oven.

The model was stitched with DMC.

The pattern is available in our Etsy shop.



IN HUNGARIAN:
Kedves Csajok!  Egész évben pillangók kísérnek utamon. Jó pár mintámban feltűntek és most fehér pöttyös éjfekete nővéreik repkednek az én Persephoném nyomában. Azt sem tagadhatom le, hogy rákattantam a hímzővásznak öregítésére kávé és a sütőm segítségével.  A modellt DMC-vel hímeztem, a minta már kapható az Etsy boltunkban.

Amíg Persephone lefoglalja magát a szerelmi bájital főzésével, szeretném megmutatni másik mintámat is, A rózsabokor fedőnevűt.  Ezt a kis finom párnát az új étkezőmbe varrtam már.  Nemrég lőttem egy öreg tálaló szekrényt, amelyet fehérre festek a napokban.  Megígérem, megmutatom, ha kész lesz:-)


Until Persephone is busy with brewing some love potion, I would like to show you another design of mine: The Rose Bush.   This deliquate pillow as stitched for my new dining area.  I had bought an antique cupboard I have been painting to old white these days.   I promise I will show you when I am ready!:-)





Happy Stitching!:-) Hug+++++


Comments

  1. Wow they both are so sweet designs
    I love them
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, so excuisite. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both latest creations are just fab :) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs! So you dye your fabric yourself with coffee? then put it in the oven? Is that to dry it or to burn it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle ambiance !
    et j'aime beaucoup le simple trait autour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty designs! I like both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the two embroidery's hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quality content man, I am really impressed with this one. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    mahindra tractor 475

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is so good. want more best information visit our site.
    Mahindra Arjun 605

    ReplyDelete
  10. this blog information is so good and thanx for sharing this information.
    Swaraj 717

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've written an excellent post, and you've shared it with us. Your article provided me with some unique and useful knowledge.
    Eicher 548

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice cushions, I like your art work. It is fabulous.
    Mahindra 415

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi friend! you provide such a piece of useful information. I'm glad to read this. thanks for sharing with us. john deere 5310

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have given very good knowledge, today I have experienced something new, I thank you for this.
    Tata ace gold cng

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN